Search This Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Leaving in 4 Days!

When Katie and I were on Spring break in Jamaica, we took the longest walk ever down the beach and totally missed our destination because we were talking about and planning our next travel adventure after graduation. Both of us were about to graduate, didn't have jobs lined up for after graduation and we LOVE to travel so we decided why not go to Asia! Three months later we booked our trip and bought our tickets!

We are leaving in 4 days -this Thursday from Logan Airport, and I am sooooo EXCITED! We fly into Tokyo and will spend 8 days traveling around Japan. Then we are off to China, Hong Kong, The Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand. I don't know how we are going to do it, but we've decided to only bring one backpack full of clothes & everything we need for our 6 weeks traveling.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog & seeing my pictures.


See you all at Thanksgiving!

p.s. if you are interested Katie is keeping a blog too: http://katielynchtravelstheworld.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment